What would your pet say if they could talk? Ruff Ruff & Meow? Let your pets express themselves through their apparel and allow them to make a statement and be heard!
Caroline Leedom, founder and president of Ruf Ruff & Meow explains to us her new rescue program to support animal rescues & non-profit groups. Not only does her program offer support but it also brings a creative and fun approach to doggie apparel.
Listen to the short 7 minute chat with Caroline and learn how you can save money and support a cause.
You can learn how to support your favorite rescue group, get a discount on Ruff Ruff’s humorous doggie apparel or sign up your organization to receive a donation. Caroline also shares with us her new products like the canvas prints and the baby line.
Furthermore, we are happy to announce that Ruff Ruff & Meow partnered with PackPeople, YAY! We are going to list the top 25 items from Ruff Ruff & Meow in our upcoming PackPeople shop and donate 20% of our profits to small, struggling rescue organizations. For more information about this innovative company, you can listen to our audio interview with Caroline here.
Enjoy the chat and spread the word to help animals and rescues in need!
RUFF RUFF and MEOW Update – New Rescue Program launched by PackPeople
- Heard About "The Mona Vizsla"? - Interview with Ashley Reid, an Amazing Pet Portra...
- Pet Portraits and the Impact of Social Media - Interview with Artist Missy Johnson
- Craigslist's shady pet advertisers contribute to mass killing of healthy animals [Updates]
- Show Dog - Interview with author Josh Dean [Audio]
- Dear Charlie Bear, we are looking for a home for you ~ Please, don't give up!