Are you a pet blogger, vlogger, pet community contributor or pet-friendy social media addict? Coming up in October 2012 is the 3rd annual BarkWorld Expo, the national social Petworking conference, and Eukanuba Paws in Motion to BarkWorld is promoting a contest to win a FREE trip to this year’s BarkWorld Expo conference in Atlanta. It’s easy to enter the contest: write a blog post or post a YouTube video on your pet blog and let them know why you want to go to BarkWorld 2012… add your link in the comment section here, and/or tweet using hashtag: #EukanubaPawsInMotion. We heard about the expo in 2011, unfortunately we weren’t able to attend last year, but we did follow BarkWorld on Twitter. Check the website, and you’ll see that the testimonials are very positive and encouraging.
Still not sure what BarkWorld is? BarkWorld is the only Social Media Conference for pet-related online influencers. Founded by Denise Quashie, Social Media Strategist for Socially Planned in 2009, BarkWorld Expo educates pet lovers within social media. If you are interested to learn about tools and online strategies to improve your social media skills, attend a workshop and network with business professionals, you should definitely attend BarkWorld Expo. I checked the keynote speaker list for this year and these experts are confirmed:
- Brent Hard, the Southeast Director – Twitter Inc.
- Matt Maeker, Co-Founder of Meetup.com
- Andy Nibley, Writer/Dir of HBO Documentary – Madonna of the Mills
If you don’t care about winning and want to go anyway you should register and buy your pre-sale ticket here for $89.00 (pre-sale ends April 30). Regular prices range from $129.00 to $169.00. Do you have something to sell or to offer? You can also exhibit at BarkWorld.
With writing this post we hope to qualify and win the Free Trip to Atlanta. Lilly “The Social French Bulldog” and I would love the opportunity to meet and mingle with industry professionals and learn. Let’s keep our fingers and paws crossed!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BarkWorldConference
- Amazingly realistic animals by Japanese felt artist Midori Nakayama
- Dog food review - 'Verve' The Honest Kitchen
- Dear Charlie Bear, we are looking for a home for you ~ Please, don't give up!
- L.A. Love & Leashes Benefit Event - The first non-profit pet store
- AYLA - PackPeople's new foster dog is waiting for the perfect home