How can we sustain packpeople.com and keep our important work going? How can we make money with this website? These are questions we asked ourselves last year… and we came up with several ideas. Nothing really new or surprising, just the random things every blog owner starts considering one day. Advertising on PackPeople and earning money with google ads, sponsored links and affiliates; everyone who has a pet-related blog knows what I’m talking about. We want to keep the website clean, informative and not overloaded with ads.
An online shop with unique stuff. That’s the idea!
Our newly-launched online shop has been created to support our work at PackPeople, as well as the work of small, struggling rescues. We will donate 20% of all proceeds to rescues and animal welfare organizations – we keep the rest to buy treats for our dogs :). Prices are fair and the shop looks great! Visit our shop here or use the navigation on top.
From a pool of high quality manufacturers and wholesalers we have picked the most unique and special items (to us:). Ideas we like, products we love and companies we want to work with. Most of the products we sell are produced and manufactured in the U.S. with love by small- to medium-sized companies. Independent artists and pet lovers who make a living in selling their passionate products. For the beginning you can expect the following brands and products in our online shop, and we’ll continue to add more every month…
For now, we proudly present:
– Ruff Ruff and Meow (Pet Apparel)
– Arm the Animals (T-Shirts for humans)
– Paco Collars (Leather Collars and Leashes)
– Threads by Stevie (Bracelets with paw charms)
– Felt Monsters by Michiko (Creative needle felted animals)
Please visit and explore our shop and consider buying and contributing – We at PackPeople and the small rescues appreciate your support!
If you think your products would be a great addition to our shop, we would love to hear from you (just know that we’re picky). Please shoot us an email (email@example.com) and we’ll talk about it.
- UK-based DogCast Radio - Interview with Julie Hill
- Found Kitten - We need a home for "Thursday"
- Los anuncios sospechosos de mascotas en Craigslist contribuyen a la matanza masiva de animales sanos
- Dog food review - 'Verve' The Honest Kitchen
- Has your dog gone Postal? Will no treat satisfy her/him?
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...