Would you like to experience an all-new vegan shopping experience? Do you want to buy or sell animal-friendly products? We found something you might find very interesting… forAnima.com is the place to join. This brand new concept is an animal-friendly community marketplace where animal-friendly brands can create their own stores, decide how they wish to ship their products and offer promotions. In addition to a “one-stop shop” for eco- and animal-friendly products and services, we also offer “groups” for animal lovers and vegan businesses to communicate about the green movement. forAnima is created to provide vegans with a place to virtually hang out, but also to appeal to mainstream shoppers and show that there is no need to shop in way that harms animals or the environment. The foranima.com team is a caring group of vegans who have been animal rescuers their entire lives, and animal activists for the past 10 years.
We had the great pleasure of talking to forAnima founder Sarit this week and found out what inspired her to create this exciting marketplace, why she became vegan, how she wants to make an impact on animals’ lives with forAnima.com and how you can join this platform or get involved with their mission. Listen and enjoy an entertaining and informative interview.
Sarit recommends following websites:
If you liked the interview please share it with your community or feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for making an impact! We are humans, so if you see any typos please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!
- HALT Arizona is looking for Volunteers. Interview with Lotti from Help Animals Lives Today Rescue.
- Our dog adoptions increased 70% - Interview with Ingrid from Pacific Coast Dog Rescue
- SharingPet - Help us save 1 million dogs in 2012
- Hip, humorous, original doggie apparel - Interview with Caroline from Ruff Ruff and Meow
- At-risk teens, shelter dogs help each other - Interview with Flo from K9 Connection [Video]
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...