Today is a special day to give, consider to give a dog or a cat a loving forever home. Many, many dogs and cats are waiting for you in shelters and animal rescues. They will give unconditional Love, Companionship and Trust for sure if you reach out to them. Here is a great campaign if you want to get involved in Animal Welfare.
We want to get a very special message to all of you to please share the word about The Shelter Pet Project. This public service campaign from The Humane Society, Maddie’s Fund and the Ad Council wants people to adopt a shelter or rescued pet, rather than buying one. As the campaign so rightly says, “A person is the best thing to happen to a shelter pet.”
Learn more about the campaign here.
Here’s what you can do… please
“Like” the Shelter Pet Project on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/shelterpetproject
Follow the Shelter Pet Project on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/shelterpets
Watch and share their great YouTube videos http://www.youtube.com/theshelterpetproject
You can also write about the campaign yourselves – remember, sharing information is one of the first steps to saving lives!
Much gratitude and warmest wishes,
Rufino and Yurda
- HALT Arizona is looking for Volunteers. Interview with Lotti from Help Animals Lives Today Rescue.
- Our dog adoptions increased 70% - Interview with Ingrid from Pacific Coast Dog Rescue
- Why Dog and Cat Adoption?
- A new rescue program launched by Ruff Ruff & Meow
- Every purchase supports small rescues - PackPeople's new online shop
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...