Massively popular Dogster (www.dogster.com) is a platform for dog lovers, an online community with over one million subscribers, 800,000 pet profiles and two million unique visitors every month. Dogster Inc., the creator of award-winning Dogster as well as its feline counterpart Catster (www.catster.com), offers knowledgeable and trustworthy resources, expert points of view and a vast wealth of opinions, advice and wisdom from a huge community of dog and cat owners.
We had a great time interviewing the Founder, CEO and Top Dog at Dogster, Ted Rheingold – a passionate animal lover who wanted to create a platform in 2004 for dog lovers to share pictures of their dogs and communicate with other like-minded people. He shared with us his insights of one of the biggest dog- and cat-related online platforms in existence.
Interviewer: Rufino Cabang (PackPeople) / Interviewee: Ted Rheingold
dogster.com – catster.com
Fun and interesting websites Ted mentioned are:
Note: Ted will speak at the BarkWorld Expo in Atlanta end of this month. Visit BarkWorld Expo – a Social Media Event.
If you liked the interview please share it with your community by clicking the Facebook and Twitter icons at the bottom of this article or feel free to leave a comment. Thank you.
no images were found
- Shedding Light on Black Dog Syndrome
- Assisting homeless dog owners in Downtown Los Angeles
- Dogs share smiles and joy - with help from Therapy Dogs, Inc.
- We have 6 million chained dogs in the U.S. - Interview with Tamira from Dogs Deserve Better the Pion...
- Commercials with animals make a greater impact: True or False?
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...