- Dogs enjoying the outdoors - in inadequately fenced yards
- Dogs without visible ID tags (to review a great post on the subject, read Tag your dog!)
- Dogs walking alongside their owners - offleash (I don't care what anyone says, I think this is a bad idea)
- Dogs walking in and out of doors without supervision (there's this one chihuahua that actually comes out into the street to bark at us whenever we walk by; to me, this is no different from letting a toddler walk outdoors at his own discretion)
- Unaltered dogs - which increases the chance of wanderlust (literally!)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
- Christmas is coming. Please, no dogs under the tree!
- PAWS - Philadelphia's largest rescue organization in action - Audio Interview
- Our dog adoptions increased 70% - Interview with Ingrid from Pacific Coast Dog Rescue
- Biscuits for Snake - "Dog Approved" Recipe
- Help Sadie - Neglected and Unloved
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...