- Dogs enjoying the outdoors - in inadequately fenced yards
- Dogs without visible ID tags (to review a great post on the subject, read Tag your dog!)
- Dogs walking alongside their owners - offleash (I don't care what anyone says, I think this is a bad idea)
- Dogs walking in and out of doors without supervision (there's this one chihuahua that actually comes out into the street to bark at us whenever we walk by; to me, this is no different from letting a toddler walk outdoors at his own discretion)
- Unaltered dogs - which increases the chance of wanderlust (literally!)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
- 2nd week of Eukanuba food challenge
- Interview with Blind Dog Rescue Alliance - Karen Belfi
- 70% are Pit Bulls in animal shelters - Audio Interview with PBRC - Teal Erickson
- Fido, Fasten your Seat Belt! An Airline just for Animals - Pet Airways Services in America
- Craigslist's shady pet advertisers contribute to mass killing of healthy animals [Updates]
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...