We’re sure you still need holiday gifts for friends, family, loved ones and their pets – which is why we’re delighted to have found a terrific online shop and manufacturer, Ruff Ruff and Meow. Known for their lightweight and comfortable tees and tanks tops (as well as doggie bandanas, collars, hoodies, wrist bands, hair clips and even tanks for humans) guaranteed to make people smile with their hip and humorous themes and slogans, Ruff Ruff and Meow was founded by caring and creative Caroline Leedom in 2003.
All tees & tanks are made in the USA, and eco-consciously; Ruff Ruff and Meow adheres to maintaining a low carbon footprint as nothing is manufactured more than 40 miles from their facility located in Costa Mesa, CA.
Listen and discover why Ruff Ruff and Meow’s customers around the world describe the products as having “Excellent quality from start to finish”. You’ll also get to hear Caroline share about her favorite products, how she gets her ideas, Ruff Ruff and Meow’s new line of baby clothes, getting started in the pet product industry and the excellent new fundraiser program Ruff Ruff and Meow has in store to benefit rescues and shelters in the coming year.
Caroline has donated a Limited Edition Green “Bitches Love Me” tank top (Size: Large) for our Ringo’s Raffle. After you’ve enjoyed the interview, please tweet: @packpeople gives away a free doggie tank top – participate and win! http://bit.ly/uooRQe on Twitter or “Like” us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter. You automatically qualify by clicking the Like, Tweet or Follow Button, yes – it’s so easy! Then, a winner will be chosen by raffle on Friday, January 13.
Ruff Ruff and Meow
Facebook: Ruff Ruff & Meow
Links and recommendations:
In addition to www.ruffruffandmeow.com, Caroline recommends the following websites to our PackPeople audience:
Dogwork.com – www.dogwork.com
American Pet Products Association – www.americanpetproducts.org
SuperZoo – www.superzoo.org
H.H. Backer Associates Inc. – www.hhbacker.com
Spreading the word can help save lives! If you liked the interview please share it with your community by clicking the Facebook and Twitter icons at the bottom of this article or feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for making an impact!
no images were found
- Over 3000 dogs placed through the committed work of MUCH LOVE Animal Rescue
- Why don't you get another one? - Audio Interview with Carie from Peace of Mind
- The benefits of adopting a senior dog - Interview with Jennifer from The Grey Muzzle Organization
- Found Animals Foundation - Pet Advisor - Interview with Aimee Gilbreath,
- The Big Misunderstanding about Pit Bulls - Interview with Rachele from Chako Pit Bull Rescue
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...