We are very excited to announce a new phase in our mission toward achieving a no-kill nation – the launch of our free platform that can be used by shelters and rescues all across America and abroad to raise funds, increase awareness, manage and organize volunteers and events.
With PackPeople’s new organizing platform, groups and individuals will be able to support, start and join animal welfare groups in an easy-to-follow online format, illustrated below:
The launch of this new development is coming soon, and we hope you’ll join PackPeople as a participating member to gain the benefits of this free program – one that will help save and improve the lives of countless animals.
Of course, we’ll continue to feature our interviews with the people who make animal rescue, welfare and care a priority, as well as our informative blog entries from passionate animal activists. So in the meantime, please enjoy reading the information we truly enjoy sharing.
You don’t want to wait? Be one of the first ones! Fill out the form below and join our list of the top 50 organizations.
- Dog food product reviews - Tested by: Samson, Lilly, Red and Ringo
- Gentle Giant Bubba's knees - Please help fundraise for his surgery costs
- UK-based DogCast Radio - Interview with Julie Hill
- Every purchase supports small rescues - PackPeople's new online shop
- L.A. Love & Leashes Benefit Event - The first non-profit pet store
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...