This month’s raffle item is looking for a new home. We’re giving away three of our newest needle-felted monsters from the Happy-Go-Lucky Vol. I line. These cute little creatures, hand crafted in Japan, are friendly, appear singly and in groups, and some are even made to join your keys as key holders. They come in different colors, shapes and sizes and make funny companions or simply decorate your home, office or car.
They highly enjoy the presence of humans and like to get affection. Each one is unique, made from scratch with needles, felted wool and the fanciful ideas of artist-creator Michiko. They require minimum care and make good friends for children. Their coats are not exactly smooth, but short and easy to manage.
How can you win one of the felt monsters in the pic at right? It’s easy: We’ve got lots of ways to enter in the Rafflecopter below; you can enter with as many or as few entry methods as you like. This giveaway is open to US, Japan, Europe, Southern America and Canada mailing addresses. Good luck! We’ll announce the proud winners in 3 weeks.
Facebook Fan Page link: https://www.facebook.com/FeltMonster
Not suitable for children under 8 years.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- "Whole Foods" for Animals - Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies
- My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story - a film worth watching and sharing
- Special Guest Blog from Holli Pfau, author of "Pure Gold: Adventures with Six Rescued Golde...
- Ringo Bingo's Raffle - "Bitches Love Me" tank top winner
- 'Original Sock Dogs' made from scratch - Interview with the founder
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...