Hey PackPeople –
Isn’t this a sexy shirt? [Yes, it is!] It’s one of the newest designs from the Arm the Animals Collection – and the newest item offered for Ringo’s Raffle, sponsored by Arm the Animals [Thank you, guys!]. Who is Arm the Animals? A young company located in Los Angeles, created by Matthew and Danian to support animal welfare groups and pet rescues. They’ve donated this terrific T-shirt – so please be nice and show Arm the Animals some love by joining and sharing their new campaign
Matthew talked to Rufino about their Kickstarter campaign today [February, 22nd 2012]:
“Saving Animals One T-Shirt At A Time” on kickstarter. They are young, caring, creative and as you can see generous – they deserve our support! Watch the video and get involved!
Want to learn more about this awesome company and their kickstarter campaign? Listen to our audio interview with Matthew – We had the great pleasure of talking to him last year and learned how they decide on designs for their stylish, high-quality shirts, why many celebrities are involved in Arm the Animals efforts and why two friends started a business like this.
How to win and qualify?
Make sure to take part in the Rafflecopter box below. There are different ways to become the proud winner of this shirt and we promise it’s easier than you thought. Choose one or more options to qualify – and you could be the winner, picked by the cutest raffle moderator ever (Ringo!) at the end of February 2012. Please enter only if you have a U.S. shipping address. Like the blog post or copy and paste this into the Rafflecopter tweet box: Giveaway @packpeople: Win a Bulldog Blade shirt for girls.
And the winner is:
- Interview with Dogster's Top Dog Ted Rheingold - Helping Dogs and Cats Get Adopted Every Da...
- Ringo Bingo's Raffle - "Pure Gold" Book Giveaway Winner
- Pinky's Festive Frenchie Foto Contest
- Ringo Bingo's Raffle - "Bitches Love Me" tank top winner
- Win a Monster! Needle-felted by Michiko from Japan
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...