- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
- Dogs, Discipline and Deferring to the Leader
- Join the No-Kill movement with Maddie's Fund!
- HALT Arizona is looking for Volunteers. Interview with Lotti from Help Animals Lives Today Rescue.
- 70% are Pit Bulls in animal shelters - Audio Interview with PBRC - Teal Erickson
- Relieve your dog's chronic illnesses with homeopathy
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS