- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
What is Cauda Equina - Lumboscacral stenosis syndrome?on 2010-12-16 20:32:46
Do you have 5 dogs and a baby? Audio interview with dog trainer Kelly King.on 2011-08-19 08:00:06
In need of financial donations - Interview with Michigan Animal Adoption Networkon 2011-09-08 16:28:44
Animal Protection through Intervention and Prevention! Our Interview with spcaLA.on 2011-06-09 10:16:28
Saving lives of homeless, abused and neglected dogs. Coastal Pet Rescue - Savannahon 2011-06-20 17:22:15
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...