- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Winterfun with your dogon 2010-12-09 21:58:48
HALT Arizona is looking for Volunteers. Interview with Lotti from Help Animals Lives Today Rescue.on 2011-06-07 18:06:24
In need of financial donations - Interview with Michigan Animal Adoption Networkon 2011-09-08 16:28:44
Street dogs of Philippines - Help needed!on 2012-07-20 19:56:06
De La Doggies - Dog walking and photography in Downtown Los Angeleson 2013-08-14 17:42:00
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...