- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Lost Dogs: Hows, Whys and Lowering the Riskon 2012-10-27 04:03:54
70% are Pit Bulls in animal shelters - Audio Interview with PBRC - Teal Ericksonon 2011-08-05 10:16:30
How a dog grows from just a couple of a cells to a walking, barking canine companionon 2011-11-08 05:45:15
Found Kitten - We need a home for "Thursday"on 2011-12-07 09:40:58
De La Doggies - Dog walking and photography in Downtown Los Angeleson 2013-08-14 17:42:00
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...