- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Interview with Blind Dog Rescue Alliance - Karen Belfion 2011-08-08 09:00:06
The benefits of adopting a senior dog - Interview with Jennifer from The Grey Muzzle Organizationon 2011-09-15 08:39:57
Interview with Dogster's Top Dog Ted Rheingold - Helping Dogs and Cats Get Adopted Every Dayon 2011-09-23 18:20:42
Raise Funds with Pure Gold - Celebrate Pets and Bookson 2011-12-08 17:53:31
America's top 20 breeds. Which one is your favorite?on 2011-07-04 16:53:29
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...