- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Is this a behavioral issue?on 2010-12-24 06:44:05
Why Dog-Adoption?on 2011-06-03 18:13:40
"Whole Foods" for Animals - Centinela Feed & Pet Supplieson 2011-07-25 17:37:06
Celebrating our 50th Interview!on 2011-11-02 21:04:48
When Animal Lovers become Animal Hoarderson 2012-09-10 19:36:08
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...