- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
PAWS - Philadelphia's largest rescue organization in action - Audio Interviewon 2011-06-16 18:19:10
Just do it! Audio interview with Kish from 4 Luv of Dog Rescueon 2011-07-28 20:01:04
Relieve your dog's chronic illnesses with homeopathyon 2011-01-25 21:30:15
Philadelphia shelter animals, homeless teens gain mutual benefits - Interview with Rachel Cohenon 2011-07-15 17:27:55
The Elegance of Gymnastics and Dog Trainingon 2012-08-16 17:03:38
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...