- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
To Treat or Not To Treat?on 2013-05-03 00:30:12
Lost Dog - Simi Valley, CA - Search Troop on this weekendon 2011-02-11 03:47:36
My Adventure into the World of Public Service Announcementson 2011-11-05 20:46:01
Japan's missing animals - Best pet picson 2011-03-21 03:51:28
Hope Ranch Animal Rescue, Malibuon 2011-06-06 19:20:45
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...