- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Dog Insurance. YES or NO?on 2010-11-29 20:39:14
Video: Misperception and misunderstanding of bully breeds:on 2011-03-07 20:39:43
How My Dog Taught Me to Walkon 2011-03-24 04:23:56
Cool-Downs for Hot Dogs!on 2011-07-14 00:02:21
Saving hundreds of stray animals' lives in Romania - Interview with The Nature Association [Video]on 2012-02-14 17:34:28
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...