- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
We adopted! A new family member moved in.on 2011-05-06 23:59:54
Activism, Advocacy and the Choices We Make - Audio interview with Aubrie from Paws 4 Changeon 2011-08-03 09:00:15
Shelter Pets need your help - Support and Share "The Shelter Pet Project"on 2011-11-24 09:45:28
Adopt a senior dog! Muttville's story and gray muzzles.on 2011-06-13 08:08:47
Audrey, the Worms, and Drontal Pluson 2012-07-05 16:02:23
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...