- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
How My Dog Taught Me to Walkon 2011-03-24 04:23:56
The Adventure of Ken-Mar Rescueon 2011-05-18 00:04:10
HALT Arizona is looking for Volunteers. Interview with Lotti from Help Animals Lives Today Rescue.on 2011-06-07 18:06:24
Dog food review - 'Verve' The Honest Kitchenon 2012-04-30 15:59:04
'I Want a Dog, But All That Hair?'on 2012-07-30 14:13:09
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...