- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...