- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Download the FREE eBookon 2010-12-24 21:29:51
Our dog adoptions increased 70% - Interview with Ingrid from Pacific Coast Dog Rescueon 2011-07-20 18:04:33
Interview with Blind Dog Rescue Alliance - Karen Belfion 2011-08-08 09:00:06
Interview with Dogster's Top Dog Ted Rheingold - Helping Dogs and Cats Get Adopted Every Dayon 2011-09-23 18:20:42
Holistic Pet Care - Audio Interview with Dr. Gloria Doddon 2011-06-24 18:36:05
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...