- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Give me a ride! Dog-friendly and functional cars.on 2011-04-06 00:02:40
Animal Shelter Statistics from Maddie's Fundon 2011-07-21 23:54:28
"We're a sanctuary for life." - Interview with Animal Rescue Inc.on 2011-09-02 17:03:39
Mayor's Alliance for New York City's Animals - Interview with Jane Hoffmanon 2011-06-27 20:44:18
Dear Foster Mom, Foster Dad:on 2011-07-12 22:09:15
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...