- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Lost Dogs: Hows, Whys and Lowering the Riskon 2012-10-27 04:03:54
"Whole Foods" for Animals - Centinela Feed & Pet Supplieson 2011-07-25 17:37:06
Just do it! Audio interview with Kish from 4 Luv of Dog Rescueon 2011-07-28 20:01:04
Donut's Storyon 2011-10-02 20:08:59
Dear Foster Mom, Foster Dad:on 2011-07-12 22:09:15
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...