- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Collar vs. Harnesson 2013-10-14 05:08:05
My Adventure into the World of Public Service Announcementson 2011-11-05 20:46:01
Lucky Dog Animal Rescue's adventures - Video interview with Mirah Horowitzon 2011-06-30 19:29:15
Kids get involved! - PEP's new program is looking for little stars [Video]on 2012-02-19 17:28:31
Audrey, the Worms, and Drontal Pluson 2012-07-05 16:02:23
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...