- A likelihood of having some house/behavioral training
- A likelihood of prior socialization
- Temperament is more predictable than in a puppy
- Lesser chance of indiscriminate chewing
- Greater chance of a calmer household (if that's what you want)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Winterfun with your dogon 2010-12-09 21:58:48
Speaking Up for Zon 2011-08-11 18:59:42
Why Dog and Cat Adoption?on 2011-06-03 18:13:40
Saving hundreds of stray animals' lives in Romania - Interview with The Nature Association [Video]on 2012-02-14 17:34:28
Pet Names: The Top Tenon 2012-02-20 05:54:40
Like the PACK on facebook
Carson SHELTER DOGS
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain : I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Home : ...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles : California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...