We recently had the great fortune of discovering www.paws4change.com, a highly informative yet personable animal welfare advocacy website that shares a strong, dedicated point of view. Webmaster/creator Aubrie Kavanaugh considers herself an animal welfare advocate armed with a laptop, as evidenced by Paws4Change’s address of many important and useful subjects, selected and compiled thoughtfully and carefully (breed bans, spay & neuter, aggression in dogs are just a few). Initiated by her own personal experiences with dog welfare, her goal is to encourage people to re-think their beliefs, behaviors and choices.
We had a really great time interviewing Aubrie Kavanaugh, and we’re excited to share with you her knowledge and insights about helping dogs and people.
Paws 4 Change – http://www.paws4change.com
Interviewee: Aubrie Kavanaugh / Interviewer: Rufino Cabang (PackPeople)
Please check out the audio interview here:
Websites Aubrie would like to mention are:
Petfinder / www.petfinder.com
No Kill Advocacy Center / www.nokilladvocacycenter.org
National Canine Research Council / www.nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com
PetShopPuppies / www.PetShopPuppies.org
Dogs Deserve Better / www.dogsdeservebetter.org
wonderpuppy / www.wonderpuppy.net
Fisher – Official Band Site / www.fishertheband.com
Spreading the word can help save lives! If you liked the interview please share it with your community by clicking the Facebook and Twitter icons at the bottom of this article or feel free to leave a comment. Thank you!
no images were found
- Lost Dog Ty reunited with his family after 2 weeks - Miracles do happen
- Celebrating our 50th Interview!
- Mayor's Alliance for New York City's Animals - Interview with Jane Hoffman
- HALT Arizona is looking for Volunteers. Interview with Lotti from Help Animals Lives Today Rescue.
- Willow - After many years, a three legged dog found her forever home
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...