Animal Rescue was founded in 1976, by Grace Froelich as a result of being given the alternative to either give up her beloved cat or face eviction. Grace’s philosophy is that an animal who is a companion pet is a member of the family, and deserves the same respect and considerations. Animal Rescue, Inc. services the greater Baltimore, MD – York, PA area and is a “shelter for life” for stray and abandoned animals who are waiting for a home, even if they never find one.
Animal Rescue also promotes spay/neuter programs and operates a Crisis Intervention Program which keeps the human/animal bond intact by providing assistance to the elderly, sick, and the infirm.
Animal Rescue, Inc. consists of two locations: A cattery in the Putty Hill area of Baltimore MD, and a 33-acre farm located in PA.
We had a great time interviewing Olivia, the Media Manager & Administrator of Animal Rescue Inc., a passionate animal lover, an activist and an educator. She shared with us her insights and we learned a lot from her. Thank you, Olivia.
Interviewee: Olivia J. Rebert / Interviewer: Rufino Cabang (PackPeople)
Animal Rescue Inc.
Facebook: Animal Rescue Incorparated
Websites Olivia would like to mention are:
Spreading the word can help save lives! If you liked the interview please share it with your community by clicking the Facebook and Twitter icons at the bottom of this article or feel free to leave a comment. Thank you.
no images were found
- Senior Dog Care
- Interview with Dogster's Top Dog Ted Rheingold - Helping Dogs and Cats Get Adopted Every Da...
- Fundraising and Foster Homes are huge for us - Interview with Grateful Dogs Rescue
- Want to Get Involved in Animal Welfare? Do What Moves You.
- Kids get involved! - PEP's new program is looking for little stars [Video]
- How to use a prong collar and choke chain I'm shocked how people use prong collars (pinch collar)...
- Owls Everywhere – What’s Happening? I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I see OWLS everyw...
- Handmade leather dog collars by California Collar Co. in Los Angeles California Collar Co. is a small artisan-run business ...