- cardiovascular health
- reduces inflammation
- lowers the risk for cancer
- almost no side effects
- lessens allergies and autoimmune condition
- Omega 3 oil is very effective in controlling allergies and skin disease
- helpful in reducing arthritis
- helps with dull and dry hair coats
- good for joints and improves limb strength
Since they cannot be produced in the body, they must be ingested in the form of foods or natural supplements.
I’m feeding Dermapet Eicosaderm to Samson since 6 month and it’s amazing how he improved his walking and he even started to run a little on our morning walks. We believe that the fish oil we’re adding to his food is helping him with his joints, because we didn’t change anything else. I have written a post about Samson’s disease called Cauda Equina. We got fish oil for Lilly at the vet, because she is licking her paws obsessively and started to add to Samson’s as well. It has no side effects. Lilly’s coat is shiny and her skin got much better, but she is still licking. We’ll give homeopathy remedies a try.
Dermapet Eicosaderm liquid is available at entirelypets.com. I always buy it here because it is much cheaper then the vet. Order your fish oil HERE!