Dog owners are living a healthier life.
It’s not just the exercise you get while walking your dog. It’s much more your dog gives you. Good for the body, good for the mind. Scientific studies show that owning a dog has real physical and psychological benefits.
There’s no doubt that Americans love their pets. More than 57 percent of U.S. households own one or more animals. A new survey by the American Veterinary Medical Association shows that Dogs improve our emotional and physical being. Your medicine could be a dog, instead of a pill. Dogs provide companionship and unconditional love, but they also reduce your loneliness, lower your blood cholesterol level, enhance your life, fight depression and get the beneficial effects of dogs.
Health benefits for dog owners and why insurance companies like people with dogs:
- dog owners have lower blood pressure
- dog owners have lower blood cholesterol levels
- dog owners have a higher survival rate after serious illness
- dog owners have fewer doctors’ visits
- dog ownership reduces loneliness
- dog ownership fights depression
- dog ownership helps us cope with stress
- dog ownership aids childhood development
- dog owners enhance family life
Get a dog and enjoy the benefits of a dog owner!
One reply on “Dog's improve your health”
Dog owners live longer and better! Scientific results show, that people who walk 2 times a week! for about 40 minutes lower their risk for cardiac infarction and apoplectic stroke about 35 %. Dog ownern walk more than two times a day! Even the inidence of cancer is reduced. Thank you for this article